Monday, June 15, 2009

ryan c. taylor// anchorless (part 2)

the compass broke months ago-saving up pennies just to know where i need to go, pity party of 1 left me in the cold, weird when I'm sober to every body but you,yea you. got me wondering what i gotta do to get you, yea you. to look at me like i look at you. north star, carry me home-home being my head where I know that I'm not alone,and when I'm fixed we can go where you wanna go, until then I just wanted you to know that you, yea you. encompass everything that matters to me. you,yea you. represent everything that I want to be. anchorless, but far from free-and if you knew what i knew you would tell me to fuckin leave, a little weird from the drugs it ain't you it's me, being a bastard staying cold is hard in the heat, and you? yea you could be my anchor if for once I would let you be you? yea you could go to hell with me if you wanted to. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment